Monday, May 19, 2014

To Do Queue

Sunday the family drove to NH for the afternoon to celebrate my Mother-in-law's birthday. Tiny Minna had a great time. She's adores the chickens!
Holding one of the baby chicks (Scout) that we chicken sat for two weeks.

Kissing Scarlet, one of the year old laying chickens.

And she got to go on a "tractor ride" with Papa. Ok, it's a riding mower. What does she know?


This week I'm going to try to FINISH 3 projects. I'm terrible about finishing. In fact, I'm only very good at just barely starting. Here's a little glimpse into the intended works.
Baby sweater

Minna dress

Pesky sideboard

These are not priorities unfortunately. But I'm going to spend time doing them so I can feel a little like myself. The sweater is a gift for a new baby. The dress is for my own baby. The sideboard is technically for me, but it's really something of a home improvement that will benefit all 3 of us. I have only the doors left to finish sanding the little grooves, stain and poly. Then hardware and it's complete! I guess when I say I'll finish the sideboard I mean just short of the hardware. I haven't decided on what I'll use yet.

You can take bets on how many, if any, of these projects I'll finish. Or work on. Or find.

No comments:

Post a Comment