Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Best Dressed Easter Egg Hunter

Even without an accessable work space I knew I wanted to make baby Minna an Easter dress.  I really haven't sewn anything for her yet besides her quilt.  Come to think of it, I haven't made much of anything for her.  I need to remedy that.  For her Easter dress I used the oliver + s Fair Tale Dress pattern.  It's crazy adorable with a Peter Pan collar and tulip shaped short sleeves (why didn't I get pictures without the sweater!?) 




I also borrowed a little diy from The House That Lars Built.  Baby needed twisty bunny ears!  I could hardly believe she kept them on for the entire egg hunt.  What a kid.




Her first Easter egg hunt was a great success!  GUJay (that's Great Uncle Jay) filled all her eggs with Teddy Grahams, Goldfish & animal crackers, none of which she had tried before and all of which she crammed down her throat, one egg at a time.  In most if not all of these photos her mouth is very full.

Next up for adorable Minna dresses, I'm sticking with oliver + s because they have some adorable patterns and I'm going to try the Family Reunion dress in a cute white fabric with tiny colorful raindrops.  I'll post some cutie pics of it and maybe some more detail pictures of this Fairy Tale dress.  As soon as I find my sewing machine in the mess...ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment